Caprock is a family office that serves as the CFO and CIO for ultra-high net worth families. Our team of 37 professionals, across six offices, oversees and advises on more than $7.5 Billion of assets, with a particular focus on private investments. We work closely with the families we serve to bring order, structure, and intentionality to every financial decision through thoughtful long-term planning and wealth management. Caprock’s experience and thought leadership in all aspects of portfolio management make us well-suited to assist the families we serve in achieving their long-term goals and objectives.
Caprock is privately owned with locations in San Jose, New York, Seattle, Newport Beach, Park City, and Boise.
How you will spend your time:
The Client Advisor will be responsible for leading and developing relationships with our UHNW clients to provide world-class service. As the Client Advisor, you will be the point of contact for the client’s investments and other financial endeavors. The successful person in this role will also network and build new relationships for Caprock.
The Client Advisor will work closely with our Client Experience and Associate teams to address the needs of the clients and will report to the Managing Director in our Mercer Island office.
- Development and maintenance of client balance sheets and lifetime discounted cash flow models;
- Prepare and present financial plans and recommendations for new and existing clients;
- Development and modeling of asset allocations and portfolio statistics;
- Assess appropriateness of client portfolios in view of portfolio objectives;
- Assist in development of investment recommendations and portfolio reallocations;
- Assist in review and monitoring of client investments in both public and private vehicles in both traditional and non-traditional asset classes;
- Work with client experience and reporting teams to achieve smooth execution of client and portfolio management;
- Assist in preparation of regular client communications regarding portfolio performance and activity;
- Anticipate the needs of the client and create solutions based on their unique goals;
- Maintain and cultivate long–term relationships with clients and prospective clients;
- Assist in client prospecting and onboarding process;
- Provide prompt and accurate?communications?in response to client inquires;
- Assist in evaluating client-sourced investment opportunities;
- Coordinate with client experience team and execute investment administration;
- Actively participate in ongoing client meetings;
- Build networks to develop a pipeline for generating new client relationships through referrals and exposure in the community and organizations;
- Perform in-depth analysis of prospect’s financial statements and portfolio composition;
- Prepare meeting materials and analysis;
- Attend networking and prospecting meetings as opportunities arise;
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance-related major preferred;
- Minimum of 2 years of financial industry experience required;
- CFA, CFP, or other industry designation preferred;
- Proven track record in relationship management;
- Experience working in a multi-family office preferred;
- Confidentiality, discretion, and good professional judgment are required;
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills;
- Familiarity with Schwab, Fidelity, and state-of-the-art reporting and scenario modeling tools a plus;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Series 65 (or willingness to obtain) or comparable industry certification.
What you provide:?
- Client-focused orientation that always keeps the interest of clients first.
- A form of leadership that earns respect up and down the organization through hard work, active engagement, and smart ideas.
- Intellectual curiosity that enhances your ability to learn, grow and contribute to those around you.
- Organized thinking, attention to detail, and a commitment to timely and thorough completion of projects.
- Ability to adapt and thrive when priorities are adjusted in response to changing opportunities.
- Ability to work in a team environment and take great satisfaction in the team’s success.
- Problem-solving skills that Identify process improvements that help the team be more efficient.
What We Provide:
Caprock is committed to investing in its people and the communities we serve.
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure;
- Contribute the maximum allowed to employee 401(k) plans;
- Employer-paid premium for health/dental/vision benefits for employees and their dependents;
- Paid parking and phone reimbursement;
- Nine paid holidays
- Flexible paid time off;
- And more…
Caprock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.