Location: Mercer, Island WA
FLSA Status: Exempt
Caprock is a family office that serves as the CIO and CFO for ultra-high net worth families. Our team of 37 professionals, across six offices, oversees and advises on more than $7.5 Billion of assets, with a particular focus on private investments. We work closely with approximately 150 families to bring order, structure, and intentionality to every financial decision through thoughtful long-term planning and wealth management. Caprock’s experience and thoughtful approach to all aspects of portfolio management makes us well-suited to assist the families we serve in achieving their long-term goals and objectives.
Caprock is privately owned with locations in San Jose, New York, Seattle, Newport Beach, Park City, and Boise.
How you will spend your time:
The Client Experience Specialist will be essential to providing a world-class client experience. You will work directly with colleagues, clients, prospective clients and vendors. The successful person in this role will enjoy working with internal and external clients and understand how their needs are a top priority.
- Provide administrative support to Financial Advisors and Associates;
- Collect and organize tax documents and send to client CPAs;
- Interact directly with various financial custodians;
- Compile various account opening and maintenance forms;
- Collaborate with the Client Experience Team to ensure the client’s needs are met;
- New brokerage account openings and transfers;
- Investment manager account documentation preparation and processing;
- Comply with confidentiality and compliance policies;
- Perform other duties as needed.
- High School Diploma required;
- Experience in client management or client service in an office environment preferred;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
What We Provide:
Caprock is committed to investing in its people and the communities we serve.
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure;
- Contribute the maximum allowed to employee 401(k) plans;
- Employer paid premium for health/dental/vision benefits for employees and their dependents;
- Paid parking and phone reimbursement;
- Nine paid holidays;
- Very flexible Paid Time Off;
- And more…