Location: Boise, Idaho
Caprock is a family office that serves as the CIO and CFO for ultra-high net worth families. We advise on more than $7.5 Billion of assets, with a particular focus on private investments. We work closely with approximately 180 families to bring order, structure, and intentionality to every financial decision through thoughtful long-term planning and wealth management. Caprock’s experience and thoughtful approach to all aspects of portfolio management makes us well-suited to assist the families we serve in achieving their long-term goals and objectives.
Caprock is privately owned with locations in San Jose, New York, Seattle, Newport Beach, Park City, and Boise.
The Junior Investment Associate provides essential and valuable support to clients and the internal client team by applying strong analytical and research skills and delivering high-quality work. Successful candidates will possess the ability to anticipate what needs to be done and manage a high volume of overlapping priorities.
- Efficient and timely maintenance of client asset portfolios and scenario modeling;
- Perform in-depth analysis of prospective clients’ account statements and portfolio composition;
- Support development and modeling of asset allocations and transition plans;
- Assist in review and monitoring of client investments in both public and private investment vehicles and in both traditional and non-traditional asset classes;
- Prepare meeting materials and analysis for meetings with current and prospective clients.
- Manage a high volume of overlapping priorities, tasks, and special projects;
- Proactively serve Caprock clients and internal teams by understanding the client and anticipating their needs;
- Actively coordinate with Caprock’s client service and reporting teams to seamlessly execute investment administration (subscription documents, capital calls, wires, asset transfers, etc.);
- Oversee and monitor client cash balances, transactions, and new client onboarding details;
- Provide prompt and accurate communications in response to client inquiries;
- Provide timely documentation and follow-up after client meetings;
- Delegate effectively and communicate regularly on status of all client management activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance focus;
- Minimum of 2 years of financial industry experience required;
- Confidentiality, discretion, and good professional judgment are required;
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills;
- Familiarity with large US custodians (e.g., Schwab, Fidelity) and state-of-the-art reporting and scenario modeling tools a plus;
- Series 65 (or willingness to obtain) or comparable industry certification.
Caprock is committed to investing in its people and the communities we serve.
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure;
- Contribute the maximum allowed to employee 401(k) plans;
- Employer-paid premium for health/dental/vision benefits for employees and their dependents;
- Mobile phone service reimbursement;
- Nine paid holidays;
- Flexible schedule;
- Flexible paid time off;
- And more…?
Caprock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.