Location: Mercer Island, WA
Caprock is a leading, privately-owned, multi-family office serving clients from offices in San Jose, Seattle, Newport Beach, New York, Park City, and Boise. Established in 2005, Caprock provides customized wealth solutions for ultra-high-net-worth individuals, families and select foundations. The firm acts as an outsourced chief investment officer and chief financial officer, serving as a trusted partner for those who seek objective advice on the entirety of their balance sheet.
Caprock advises on over $7.5 billion in client assets, with a particular focus and expertise in non-public markets. In addition, Caprock is a market leader with a longstanding and principled approach to impact investing, having deployed over $1.5 billion in impact-oriented capital across all asset classes.
How you will spend your time:
The Front Office Admin and Client Experience Specialist will be essential to providing a world-class client experience. You will work directly with colleagues, clients, prospective clients, and vendors. The successful person in this role will enjoy working with internal and external clients and understand how their needs are a top priority.
Front Office Admin
- Greet clients and other visitors warmly, ensuring a positive experience visiting Caprock;
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, confidential mail, packages, etc.);
- Assist in vendor relationship management;
- Maintain an orderly and professional office environment;
- Maintain and order supplies for the kitchen and office;
- Organize meetings for the executive team;
- Assist with client visits to ensure meetings, lunches, and activities run efficiently;
- Assist with travel arrangements as needed;
- Assist COO and CFO with administrative tasks;
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks such as redirecting calls, scheduling meetings, and client correspondence;
- Provide administrative support for company executives, Client Advisors, and Associates;
- Provide administrative support to Financial Advisors and Associates;
- Collect and organize tax documents and send them to client CPAs;
- Interact directly with various financial custodians;
- Compile various account opening and maintenance forms;
- Collaborate with the Client Experience Team to ensure the client’s needs are met;
- New brokerage account openings and transfers;
- Investment manager account documentation preparation and processing;
- Comply with confidentiality and compliance policies;
- Perform other duties as needed.
- High School diploma is required;
- Experience in client management or client service in an office environment preferred;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
What we provide:
Caprock is committed to investing in its people and the communities we serve.
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure;
- Contribute the maximum allowed to employee 401(k) plans;
- Employer-paid premiums for health/dental/vision benefits for employees and their dependents;
- Paid parking and cellphone reimbursement;
- Paid Holidays and a very flexible Paid Time Off policy;
- And more…
Caprock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.