The Front Office Admin and Client Experience Specialist will be essential to providing a world-class client experience. You will work directly with colleagues, clients, prospective clients, and vendors. The successful person in this role will enjoy working with internal and external clients and understand that their needs are a top priority.
Front Office Admin
- Greet clients and other visitors warmly, ensuring a positive experience visiting Caprock
- Manage phone calls, correspondence, and various administrative tasks such as redirecting calls, scheduling meetings, and client correspondence
- Assist with client visits to ensure meetings, lunches, and activities run efficiently
- Assist in vendor relationship management
- Manage office operations by overseeing the timely ordering of supplies and ensure office space is maintained and organized
- Maintain kitchen and breakroom ordering supplies as needed
- Provide administrative support to Client Advisors and Associates
- Collect and organize tax documents and send to client CPAs
- Interact directly with various financial custodians
- Compile various account opening and maintenance forms
- Collaborate with the Client Experience Team to ensure client’s needs are met
- New brokerage account openings and transfers
- Investment manager account documentation preparation and processing
- Comply with confidentiality and compliance policies
- Perform other duties as needed
Skills & Qualifications
- High School Diploma required
- Experience in client management or client service in an office environment preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
What We Provide
Caprock is committed to investing in its people and the communities we serve.
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Contribute the maximum allowed to employee 401(k) plans
- Employer paid premium for health/dental/vision
- Paid parking and phone reimbursement
- Ten paid holidays
- Very flexible Paid Time Off
- And more…
Caprock is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Caprock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Caprock is a multi-family office that serves as the CIO and CFO for ultra-high-net-worth families. We advise on approximately $8 Billion of assets, with a particular focus on private investments. We work closely with successful families to bring order, structure, and intentionality to every financial decision through thoughtful long-term planning and wealth management. Caprock’s experience and thoughtful approach to all aspects of portfolio management assists the families we serve in achieving their long-term goals and objectives.
Caprock is privately owned with locations in San Jose, New York, Seattle, Newport Beach, Park City, Austin, and Boise.
"*" indicates required fields