Caprock is a leading, privately-owned, multi-family office serving clients from offices in San Jose, Seattle, Newport Beach, New York, Park City, and Boise. Established in 2005, Caprock provides customized wealth solutions for ultra-high-net-worth individuals, families, and select foundations. The firm acts as an outsourced chief investment officer and chief financial officer, serving as a trusted partner for those who seek objective advice on the entirety of their balance sheet. Caprock advises on over $7.5 billion in client assets, with a particular focus and expertise in non-public markets. In addition, Caprock is a market leader with a longstanding and principled approach to impact investing, having deployed over $1.5 billion in impact-oriented capital across all asset classes.
How you will spend your time:
The Client Advisor will be responsible for leading and managing relationships with existing clients, as well as developing a pipeline of new client relationships. Client Advisors work closely with and are supported by our Portfolio Associate, Client Experience, and Investment Research teams to provide world-class service and portfolio management to our growing client base.
- Build networks to develop a pipeline of new client relationships;
- Perform in-depth analysis of prospective client financial statements and portfolio composition;
- Prepare meeting materials and analysis.
- Maintain and cultivate long-term relationships with clients;
- Understand client needs and create solutions based on their unique goals;
- Assist in preparation of regular client communications regarding portfolio performance and activity;
- Manage client communications/respond to client inquires;
- Coordinate with operations teams to execute investment administration and ensure client satisfaction;
- Prepare and present custom long-term financial plans and asset allocation models;
- Regularly prepare and present investment recommendations;
- Provide ongoing monitoring of client portfolios and investment performance;
- Oversee and ensure portfolio liquidity and cash flow requirements;
- Minimum of 7 years of wealth management experience preferred;
- CFA, CFP, MBA, or other industry designation a plus;
- Proven track record in relationship management;
- Experience working in a multi-family office preferred;
- Confidentiality, discretion, and good professional judgment;
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills;
- Series 65 license, equivalent, or willingness to obtain upon employment;
What We Provide:
Caprock is committed to investing in its people and the communities we serve
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure;
- Employer-paid premiums for health/dental/vision benefits for employees and their dependents;
- Maximum employer contribution to company 401(k) plan;
- Flexible paid time off;
- And more…
Caprock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.